Provides a career education in the art and science of Fashion and Image Management
We appreciate your interest in our Image Academy Certified Consultant Instructional Programs. We are excited about the constant inflow of inquiries and find it rewarding to have our company recognized throughout the world as a leader in the Fashion and Image industry.
Why Choose Image Consulting As A Career?
- Image consulting is a growing industry offering unlimited opportunities.
- Ideal for the fashion conscious individual that loves helping others.
- A profession that gives more credibility to the mature educated consultant.
- A primarily female driven profession.
- Extremely creative field with no limitations to self expression.
- Financially rewarding based on full or part-time self-employed dedication.
- Variety of business opportunities.
- Instant gratification rewards.
- Flexible hours in studio or a home based business.
- You are your own boss!
We live in an image conscious world. As shallow as it may look or sound, this is a fact! This is a part of our human nature. Before a conversation has started, instant judgments about that individual have already been made based upon their appearance, etiquette and how they presented themselves. Image consultants know this. Their job is to help their clients to be aware of the image game and learn to play it with a winning hand!
What Is The Reward?
Image Consultants are attracted to this profession because they enjoy helping others to improve their appearance and presentation skills. This in turn builds their self-confidence as well as self-esteem. This is the kind of profession that one can love so much that the work feels like play.Therefore the financial rewards will also come because you enjoy what you are doing!
Class Schedule Options:
This will be the best class you have ever had in your life and the most FUN! We have three ways that you can plan a course schedule. What works for you?
- 4 days with 8 hr classes = 32 hrs. Ideal for out of town students
- 8 days with 4 hr morning classes = 32 hrs. Ideal for the business people.
- 8 classes with a 4 hr flexible schedule. Ideal for busy parents living in L.A.
Please Contact Us today regarding orientation and tuition required for our various Image Programs.
- Our TFC Credit Corp low interest Student Loans.
- No interest payment plan with AMF House-Account.
- We accept all major credit cards.
All tuition must be paid in full before official graduation documents are conferred.
Course Subjects include:
- The psychology of appearance, and the importance of a professional image in today’s world.
- The first step to becoming an Image Consultant is empathy! Discover your own natural beauty and personal image evaluation. Developing your own personal style. Questionnaires for your personal and Client Lifestyle Evaluation and Image Assessment.
- Determining Goals and Career Enhancement.
- Mastering recognition of Fashion and Makeup Personalities in clients.
- Developing your Eye for Color. Theory and Principles of Color Analysis. Hue, Intensity and Value. Draping Techniques. International Color Skin tone Analysis. Your Personal Colors and Palette Guide. We use models for lots of practice. All ages, skin tones, male and female!
- Your Proportion and Body Type. Figure/Physique Body Type Analysis Workshop. Line and Design. Fabric Texture. Patterns and Scale. You will work with models!
- Skin Care, including discussion of products and programs for various skin types. Beauty foods diet and Exercise.
- Basic Makeup, including correct makeup application techniques, Color and Product Choices for various coloring and skin types. Giving advice on maximizing one Natural Beauty. Learn the best makeup colors for Media presentations.
- Total Wardrobe Planning Concept. Designing Personal Style. Building a Core Wardrobe. Wardrobe Planning, Closet Organizing and Wardrobe Budget Evaluation.
- Entertainment Industry Consulting. Building Social, Media or Professional Wardrobes.
- Youth and Teen Programs.
- Marketing and Directing your Image Consulting Business. Identifying your Customer and developing Customer Service. Publicity and Advertising. The Art of Networking, Self-Promotion. Sales Techniques and Merchandising. Lectures, Seminars and Workshops.
- Sample Proposals, Advertisements, Flyers and Press Kits. How to set your Pricing Structure. Gain Media Exposure.
- Personal Shopping Field Trips in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and Hollywood!